General provisions for the exercise of amateur sport fishing in the concession "Acqua Brenta River Basin" for the year 2019
For the purpose of fishing in the waters of the concession, the following documents are required: 1. valid fishing license, according to the provisions in force in the Regions of residence of the fisherman;
2. fishing permit (annual or daily) issued by the Concessionaire in paper or digital format, duly completed in its entirety.
The documents in both paper and digital format are strictly personal and not transferable to third parties (except as provided for by article 2 of this regulation for minors 10 years).
In order to obtain the status of Member, applicants must submit an application form on the appropriate form prepared by the Association and provide for the payment of the annual membership fee established by the Board of Directors within the possible term communicated. Young people up to 10 years of age, may carry out fishing accompanied by a Member on whose block will be noted cumulatively catches of both. Applications for membership of children under 18 must be signed by those who exercise parental authority. The withdrawal of a Member during the fishing season (whatever the reason) does not give the right to a refund of the fee. For the 2019 season the membership fees are set:
a) € 120.00 for the annual permit of 50 exits;
b) € 80.00 for the annual permit of 20 exits;
c) € 30.00 for the annual permit of 20 issues for children under 14;
the annual installments must be added, if necessary, € 5.00 for the subscription of an insurance policy for towards third parties, accidents, death, permanent disability, daily allowance, hospital admission - see basic conditions on the website www.bacinofiumebrenta.it or at our offices;
Once the above procedure has been completed, the fishing block can be picked up in paper format, according to the announced calendar, at the association's headquarters or sent, upon request, to its domicile, with an advance payment of € 13.00 to be added to the payment above, to cover expenses. The permission in digital format can be downloaded from January 1 through the application for iOS and Android HOOKING (www.hooking.eu).
Each Member, having exhausted the first block, will be able to use either daily permits or a new block of 20 permits at the price of € 65.00 (ONE AMOUNT VALID FOR ALL -MINOR INCLUDED). The permits will be usable according to the rules of the first permit.
From 20 April 2019 daily permits are available for € 20.00 - which can be purchased in the following ways:
a) at the authorized sites, whose list is available on the Association's website:
b) on-line by direct printing, following the specific procedure described on the site;
c) in digital format with the app for iOS and Android HOOKING (www.hooking.eu).
The holder of the daily permit will be able to fish for a day of his choice and with a maximum limit of 5 (five) samples retained of salmonids (brown trout or iris); the permit must be returned, duly completed, to the Amateur Sports Association "Bacino Acque Fiume Brenta" in Via A. Volta n ° 5 - 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI) - also on-line at the address "firstname.lastname@example.org ". N.B. It is not possible to use more than one permit per day.
The "River Brenta Water Basin" concession includes all public waters flowing in the territories of the municipalities of Enego, Cismon del Grappa, Valstagna, San Nazario, Campolongo sul Brenta, Solagna, Pove del Grappa, Romano d'Ezzelino, Mussolente, Bassano del Grappa , Marostica, Cassola, Nove, Rosà, Rossano Veneto, Schiavon, Cartigliano, Pozzoleone and Tezze sul Brenta. Although flowing in the above-mentioned municipalities, the following waters are not in concession:
● Fiume Brenta: the section between the power line pylon upstream of the "della Friola" bridge up to the height of the old sports field in the municipality of Cartigliano;
● Rogge Balbi, Moranda and Contessa for their entire journey;
● Rogge Trona and Michela, from the provincial road of the Friola valley to the border with the province of Padua;
● Rezzonico canal in the municipality of Pozzoleone;
●Longhella Torrent from its source to the bridge on the Nove-Bassano del Grappa road.
It is forbidden to carry out fishing with any tool in the river sections or channels indicated below.
● from the cross of Pianello to the valley until the beginning of the "Trofeo" area;
● From the dam Mignano, Campolongo-Solagna, downstream to the cross of the term of the ballast on the left orographic Fiume Brenta
● Torrent Oliero, from the source to the confluence with the Brenta River;
● Torrent Rea, from the source to the bridle located downstream of the fish farm.
● "Burgo" canal from the outlet on the Oliero torrent up to the sluice, along the S.P. Campesana;
● Margnan: for the entire course;
● Dolfina: from the highway to Ponte Paoletti;
● Vica: from the Livelloni to the Pegoraro bridge;
● Civrana: up to the state road 47;
● Cappella: from Mill Bigolin of Rossano Veneto to the homonymous spinning mill located in Via Salute;
● Molina Vica: for the whole of its journey;
● Bernarda: from the socket to the Stella control unit and from the Rossetto mill to the Cartigliano pastry shop;
● Isacchina Superiore: from the socket up to the first Borsato control unit and from the
Cantele mill up to the Villanova siphon;
● Isacchina Inferiore: for the entire route;
● Grimana Vecchia: from the socket until the crossing of the S.Romana - Schiavon road;
● Grimana Nuova: from the socket to the Ramon mill;
● Rosà: from the highway to the Grandessi;
● Munara: up to the height of the Cà Dolfin villa;
● Michela: from the socket up to the state road Friola - Tezze.
● Vitella Canal: from Longa di Schiavon to the confluence with the Roggia Contessa;
● Contessa: from the socket to the bridge of via L. Nodari
● Moranda, from the outlet in the Balbi canal in the municipality of Rosà, downstream in the municipality of Rossano Veneto.
Variations and / or limitations due to unforeseen needs linked to the purposes of the Concession can be carried out in the course of the exercise after appropriate tabulation and communication.
a) "READY CAPTURE AND ROGGE" AREA
It includes, in addition to all the artificial ditches and canals, both tributaries that flow, the Volon di Mussolente canal and the following stretches of the Brenta river:
1) from the discharge of the SIED power plant (upstream of the Ecocentro) to the barrier in the Mignano locality, in the municipality of Campolongo sul Brenta;
b) RIVER BRENTA (Brenta normale) Includes the following traits:
1. all river sections not otherwise regulated;
c) "TROFEO" AREA
It includes the following stretches of the Brenta river:
1.from the bandit downstream of the Pianello dam, in the municipalities of Cismon del Grappa and
Enego, at the confluence with the Cismon torrent;
2.Torrente Cismon, from the confluence with the Brenta River, to go up until the first barrier to the north.
3.From the Costa - San Marino bridge (Municipality of Valstagna - Cismon del Grappa) go up to the "Della Lupa" tunnel;
4. from the electric substation to the intersection of the Ponte Subiolo and Fontoli streets in the municipality of Valstagna (right bank), at the north exit of the railway tunnel called "Sambugo" in the municipality of San Nazario (left bank), downstream for about 700 meters, up to the lower limit of the Campo Sportivo di Valstagna (right bank) in correspondence of the new area equipped for Camper (left bank).
5.from the confluence with the rio "Valison", beginning fraction of Sarson in the commune of Bassano del Grappa, right Brenta, to the church "dei Rubbi", in the commune of Bassano del Grappa, left Brenta;
6 from the cross called "Arcon" downstream to the Ponte della Vittoria, in the municipality of Bassano del Grappa.
d) "RIALTO EXPERIMENTAL AREA"
It includes the following stretch of the Brenta river:
1. from the lower limit of the Valstagna Sports Camp (right bank) in correspondence of the new area equipped for Camper (left bank) downstream for about 800 meters to the Rialto bridge, between the towns of Valstagna and San Nazario. e) "NO - KILL" AREA (CATCH & RELEASE)
It includes the following stretches of Fiume Brenta:
1. from the church "dei Rubbi" in the municipality of Bassano del Grappa, up to the cross called "Arcon", in the municipality of Bassano del Grappa;
A) fishing is generally permitted from Sunday 3 March 2019 to Sunday 29 September 2019, with the exception of Tuesday and Friday, provided they are not national holidays.
In the only irrigation, tributaries and emissaries of the Brenta river, south of the Ponte della Vittoria, subject to dry and inserted in the "ready catch" area, in order to compensate the period of non-operation for the period subject to work, fishing is allowed from Sunday 3 February 2019, only to salmonidae of "iridea" species.
B) FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS, THE CALENDAR IS EXPANDED AS SET BELOW:
No-Kill zones (Catch & Release) and Trophy zones with No-Kill option obligation (with exclusion of the waters located in the SIC territory of Enego - Valstagna - Cismon del Grappa) with only the use of artificial fly (no streamer and / or other types of baits) with mouse lines, the fishing year continues until 31 October 2019.
In the only irrigation ditches, tributaries and emissaries of the Brenta river, south of the Ponte della Vittoria, subject to dry and inserted in the "ready catch" area, for fishing only for the irid species, fishing continues until 31 October 2019.
NB: I The Board of Directors reserves the right to modify the fishing calendar during the season. Any change will be promptly communicated.
"Fishing permits and useful days: members can take advantage of a maximum of four
half-day weekly fishing permits, which can also be combined on whole days (maximum two per week) for the entire course of the season. Exclusively
in the "Ready to catch" areas, the member is allowed to carry out up to 5 catches per day,
filling out a second permit before resuming fishing after the third catch. "
Before each trip the fisherman will have to choose the area in which to engage in fishing among the following:
a) "Ready Capture and Rogge";
d) "Experimental Zone";
e) "Brenta Normale".
Please note that during the same exit it will normally not be possible to change the area. The zone change is possible only:
1) for the choice of fishing "No-Kill" practiced with artificial flies and mouse tail in areas b), c), d), e);
2) for the choice "Trophy" and "Experimental Zone": using the same provisions, it is possible to space in areas b), d), e).
The fisherman Member of the association, is OBLIGED to:
If paper format is available:
1) fill in the fishing permit with an indelible ink pen before the start of fishing, by ticking with "X" sign and FORROW the boxes corresponding to MONTH - DATE - HALF / E DAY / AND SELECTED / E - SELECTED FISHING ZONE - KILL (if it intends to retain the catch) - NO KILL (if it does not retain the catch - only for fishing with lures);
2) after each retained catch, write down immediately on the partner permit the head of salmonide or timendide, marking it in the appropriate boxes and FORCE THE SAME. The catches of hybrids must also be marked in the appropriate box provided at the beginning of the block; in case of deposit of the catch at the car or the house, it is obligatory to look for the cross on the capture; If digital format:
1) Follow the instructions indicated in the application.
Duration of half-day fishing:
● Morning, from an hour before sunrise until 12.00; ● Afternoon, from 12.00 until one hour after sunset.
Without prejudice to the daily limit of catches for the various areas, fishing is permitted for the whole day, by filling out a first permit as "morning" and a second permit as “afternoon".
- SANGUINEROLA (Phoxinus phoxinus)
- Minimum length: not provided
-Fishing prohibited from 1 May to 30 June.
- SCAZZONE or MARSON (Cottus gobio)
- Minimum length: not provided
- Fishing allowed from 1 May
- TROTA FARIO (Salmo trutta)
- Minimum length: a) 22 cm (twenty-two) Brenta River and "Ready to catch and Rogge" areas; b) 50 cm (fifty) "Trophy" zones.
Capture is permitted throughout the fishing season.
- IRIDEA TROUT (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
- Minimum length: a) 22 cm (twenty-two) Brenta River and "Ready to catch and Rogge" areas; b) 50 cm (fifty) "Trophy" zones. Capture is allowed for the entire fishing season
- OTHER ITTIC SPECIES
As per provincial regulation (Art. 16 and 17).
PROHIBITION ABSOLUTE OF CATTURE
1) MARMORATED TROUT (Salmo trutta marmoratus) *
2) MARMORATE HYBRID (cross between the marble trout and the brown trout)
3) BARBO CANINO (Barbus meridionalis)
4) TEMOLO (Thymallus thymallus)
* The capture of protected specimens constitutes a serious infringement of the statutory rules and of ethical behavior. This infringement may provide for the loss of membership and the subsequent failure to renew.
Unless otherwise indicated for areas reserved for particular forms of fishing, fishing is permitted only with the following means:
1) a single fishing rod, with or without reel, armed with a single hook, ending with a single dart. In fishing with lures, it is allowed to use imitations with two hooks, even with more darts, provided they are part of a single bait;
2) moschiera or "moschera" with floating buldo and with a maximum of three flies; 3) mouse tail armed with a single fly.
N.B. It is absolutely forbidden to use the head, the temolino, the scraping and whatever else is the weight placed downstream of the bait.
Throughout the Brenta river, with the exception of the Pronta Captura areas, all the hooks used, both for the natural bait and for the artificial bait, must be without barb or with the same duly crushed, for the entire duration of the fishing season.
a) The amendment to the regional law n. 19 of 28 April 1998 - art. 12 c. 8bis - and subsequent changes, introduced the following provision: "In the waters of category A (salmonicole) and category B (potamali cycinicole) fishing, transport and holding on the place of fishing for live fish is prohibited".
b) In any case fishing with ballasted dead fish (leaded) at a distance of less than 20 cm from the bait (head or cap) is forbidden. c) Silicone baits are forbidden.
d) The use and possession during fishing, of natural and artificial baits not permitted by law or by this regulation are forbidden; the use and holding, during fishing, of any other bait, natural or artificial, not allowed in the respective fishing areas are also strictly prohibited.
ZONE READY CATTURE AND ROGGE
Only the following baits are allowed:
1) animal bait: earthworm, honey larva, tarma, tarmone, dead fish belonging exclusively to the following species: bleak, roach, rudd and, in the period in which it is allowed fishing, blood-red;
2) vegetable baits: corn, cherries, blackberries, elderberries, grapes, gooseberries;
3) artificial baits: rotating spoons and metal undulating, minnows (rapala), moschiera ("moschera") equipped with floating buldo, with a maximum of 3 (three) artificial flies and exclusively afloat; 1 single artificial fly, also ballasted, also used with the mouse tail technique.
All the animal and vegetable baits must be triggered exclusively on single hook, ending with a single dart (the anchors are therefore forbidden),
ZONE RIVER BRENTA (Brenta normal)
All the baits listed above are allowed, with the exclusion of the honey larva, the tarma and the tarmone. Obligation of barb-free hooks.
Only the artificial baits referred to in point 3 are allowed. The use of imitations with two hooks is allowed, provided they are part of a single bait, made up of a single dart and without a barb.
EXPERIMENTAL AREA RIALTO
The same baits specified for the Trophy area are allowed, with the addition of the earthworm that can be triggered exclusively on a single hook called "Circle Hook". Obligation of barb-free hooks.
ZONE NO-KILL (Catch & Release)
Only fishing with a mouse tail armed with a single artificial fly is permitted. Obligation of barbfree hooks.
To the amateur fisherman, it is allowed to keep no more than 5 (five) kg of fish per daily exit, unless it is exceeded by the last leader held. After reaching 5 kg of catch, or the maximum number of salmonids that can be kept for the day of fishing, it is mandatory to immediately stop fishing.
ZONE READY CAPTURES AND ROGGE
During each exit, the catches can not exceed 5 (five) heads respectively for full day trips and 3 (three) heads for half day trips.
N.B. In the "Ready Catch and Rogge" areas it is forbidden to release the captured salmonids of measurement.
Normally the intake of fish ready catch, take place on Friday every week, in advance and / or postpone by one day in case of coincidence with public holidays or due to force majeure. The place of entry is arranged in a weekly alternating way according to specific points that can be identified in the specific chapter included in the Association's website.
ZONE RIVER BRENTA (Brenta normal)
During each exit, the catches can not exceed 3 (three) heads, both for half-day and one-day trips.
RIALTO ZONE "TROFEO" AND EXPERIMENTAL
In the course of each exit, whether it is half-day or full-day, the retention of a single trout per exit, of a minimum size of 50 cm, is allowed.
NB: retained nr. 1 (one) exemplary, fishing must be interrupted immediately.
ZONE "NO - KILL"
It is forbidden to retain specimens of any species of fish and it is mandatory to re-introduce the fish caught in water, using all the necessary precautions to avoid damage to it.
1. It is compulsory to return caught fish below the minimum size prescribed by this regulation and / or species whose capture is prohibited.
2. IT IS COMPULSORY to immediately delete the specimens to be retained.
3. The use of the landing net is highly recommended for handling fish, preferably with narrow meshes and without knots.
a) For safety reasons it is forbidden to fish from above the bridges open to road traffic and the S.S. 47 "Valsugana" in all its route, from above and below the Ponte degli Alpini (Old Bridge) of Bassano del Grappa, as well as from above the retaining wall of the road that runs along the right bank of the river in the municipality of Valstagna;
b) Close to the sluice gates of the Mignano basin, in the Municipality of Solagna, a special area has been set up for the operation of fishing for disabled fishermen. The same, together with the area in front of the fishing action, is strictly reserved for holders of authorization issued by the Concession.
The use of the same by third parties will constitute a serious infringement.
c) On the Isacchina Superiore canal in the Municipality of Nove, from the Bar "Amici Miei", located in Strada Provinciale 52 at number 48, downstream for about 150 meters, a fishing area is established (appropriately tabulated) for the exclusive use of Pierini Pescatori (up to 10 years of age), accompanied by an adult. If not in possession of a social card, any catches must be marked on that of the accompanying person.
d) The Mignano Canal is accessible to fishing only in areas secured by a special fence. Fishing in unprotected areas will result in expulsion from the Association;
e) During the period of reproduction of the valuable species, the Association reserves the right to prohibit, for a fixed period, fishing with foot in water and / or to establish areas of provisional fishing ban, in all those areas judged by the DT sensitive due to the presence of important egg laying. These interdictions will be made evident by specific tables.
f) The use of the belly boat is prohibited in water under concession.
1) Each member or holder of daily permit, has the precise duty to monitor the good performance of the concession, even intervening against anyone who damages the fish and / or environmental
heritage and to report, preferably written, to the presidency or bodies surveillance;
2) to show the fishery documents and the catch to the security supervisors, and to allow them, upon request, to check the basket and any other containers, as well as the means of transport both for themselves and for accompanying persons;
3) exhibit at the request of another Member, during the fishing season, their membership card - block - paper or digital;
4) to behave correctly towards the officials of the Association, of the Supervisory Agents and of the other Members.
Each Member is personally responsible for any damage caused to third parties, exonerating the Amateur Sports Association "Bacino Acque Fiume Brenta" from any responsibility.
The same can not be held responsible for damage and / or accidents in which they should incur the Member and any accompanying persons.
For violations of the provisions of the Law and / or of these Regulations, the penalties provided for by the current Provincial, Regional, State and Social legislation will be applied.
Without prejudice to penal, pecuniary and administrative sanctions, in the event of ascertained violation of the rules of the Law, Regulations or provisions on the exercise of fishing within the concession, the disciplinary sanctions envisaged will be applied, also consisting of the foreclosure of the exercise of the fishing for a fixed period or for the entire season, according to the seriousness of the violation, in all the concessions of the Province of Vicenza, starting from the opening after the definitive assessment of the infringement.
The Board of Directors of the Association also reserves the right to apply, in cases of particular gravity, in accordance with the bylaws, measures restricting the qualification of members.
The Member is obliged to return the block with the summary completed, no later than 30 November 2019.
On - line following the procedure "registration / renewal" on the website www.bacinofiumebrenta.it;
At the office directly (opening hours on Wednesdays and Fridays except holidays 15 - 18.30; At the appropriate collector placed on the gate of the Association: lift the lid - insert the block - close the lid; By ordinary post.
NB: for users of permissions in digital format there is no obligation as the data are transmitted directly to the server of the association.
Please pay attention to:
1) DO NOT RESERVE RECOMMENDED AS REACHED IN OFFICE CLOSING TIME AND
THEIR RECOVERY IS SUSTAINABLE;
2) WE DO NOT ACCEPT FORMS SENT VIA E.MAIL AS WELL AS TEXT OR AS
The defaulters at the opening of the next season will have to pay € 10.00 for administrative costs. Although not expressly provided for in this regulation, the rules contained in the laws and in the state, regional and provincial provisions apply.